Green Pack Foils Pvt. Ltd., which started its operations in the year 1997 is a venture of Ahmedabad based AMRUT GROUP. Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. The manufacturing facility is just 30 Km away from the Ahmedabad International Airport.
Green Pack Foils Pvt. Ltd. enjoys a strong foothold in the market. The Company is driven to its glorious path of success by a team of highly skilled professionals who work round the clock and aspire to create technological breakthroughs through innovation. For the last decade and a half, Green Pack Foils has constantly provided clients with products that are quality par excellence. The company has successfully met the packaging needs of a variety of sectors like Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Dairy, Confectionary, Personal Care, Nonfood and FMCG, through constant perseverance and technological up-gradation.
To provide a wide array of products and services, Green Pack Foils Pvt. Ltd. possesses a manufacturing set up spread across 60570 sq. feet area. The current production capacity of this unit is 300 MT/month.
• ISO 9001:2015 Certification
• ISO 15378: 2011 (GMP) certification
• Certificate US 16 CFR 1700.20 for Child Resistant Blister foil
• Certificate EN 14375 for Child Resistant Blister foil
• DMF registration of Blister pack Lid Foil with PE as sealant layer
• DMF registration of CR Blister pack Lid Foil: PET FILM BASED
• DMF registration of PET-Foil-Poly laminates with USFDA
• DMF registration of Cold Forming Blister (Alu-Alu) laminate with USFDA
• Production of Cold Forming Blister (Alu-Alu) Film
• Production of CRB pack lid material
• DMF registration of CRB pack lid material with USFDA
• ISO 9001:2008 Certification
• DMF registration of Pharma and Blister foil with USFDA
• Production of Flexible laminates
• Production of printed pharmaceutical strip and blister lidding foil
• Production of Pharmaceutical strip foil & Blister lidding foil
• Established in year 1997
• Meeting the packaging needs of Pharmaceutical, Food& Beverage, Dairy, Confectionary and Personal care industry
• Present production capacity: 250 MT/month